15 Amp Lex-Loc Edison Plug
Features & Benefits
- Cage clamp terminations cannot loosen, eliminating the main cause of device failure.
- Does not require tools; simply finger-open and close the terminals.
- Saves labor.
- Two fast-travel assembly screws save labor.
- All-black color blends into scenery.
- Beefy external cord clamp provides excellent strain relief for a wide range of cord sizes.
DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY
Lex-Loc™ devices meet or exceed Hospital Grade U.S. tests. Devices conform to U.S. Standards for hospital equipment, #498 and #544, including:
- Abrupt plug removal (parallel to wall) test
- Ground contact temperature test
- Ground resistance test
- Grounding contact overstress test
- Assembly security test
- Mold stress relief test
- Crush test
- Cord grip strain relief tests
- Static cord pull test
- Rotary cord pull test
- Impact resistance test
- Mechanical drop test